Label: Dischord Records – DISCHORD #46
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Remastered, Blue
Released: 19 Jan 2018
Style: Alternative Rock, Punk
|A4||About Three Dreams|
|B1||Corner Of My Eye|
|B3||On The Rain|
|B6||Tony Told Me|
- Recorded At – Black Pond Studios
- Artwork [Cover Inspired By Original Cover By] – J. Robbins
- Artwork [Graphic Mechanics By] – Heather Hendrix Russell
- Band – Chris Matthews (3), Craig Wedren, Mike Russell (3), Stuart Hill
- Engineer – Chris Biando
- Mixed By, Producer – Kenny Inouye, Shudder To Think
- Photography By – Jenn Thomas (2), Nick McIntosh, Robin Kintz
Shudder to Think’s second full-length album, originally released in 1990. This pressing of Ten Spot has been remastered from the original tapes and has been pressed on blue vinyl. The artwork has been revised courtesy of Heather Hendrix Russell.
Recorded at Black Pond Studios, December 1989, except A4 and B4 recorded June 1989.
There are no reviews yet.